In 1870, a building at the southeast corner of Holden and Culton streets was erected for the Cumberland Presbyterian church. In 1875, it was bought by A. W. Ridings & Company was enlarged for the St. Cloud hotel until 1898. In the early 1900’s D. D. Williams Harness and Saddle Store was located on the first floor and Collins Millinery on the second floor. A little later it was bought by Mrs. J. D. Eads, and became for many years the Eads Hotel and was replaced by Cohn’s Wonder store in 1913. It later became Woolworth’s Clothing store from 1928-1972. Other businesses located in this building is the Trails Regional Library, Salvation Army Family Store and Warrensburg Main Street.